2017 Youth In Policing Iniative (YIPI) Application
5 Reasons you should consider YIPI
1. You will gain exposure to the career of policing and have the opportunity to interact with many different sectors of the police service.
2. You will strongly contribute to the work environment through diverse, educational, and meaningful work assignments.
3. You will be CPR and First Aid certified.
4. You will further develop your leadership skills.
5. YIPI is a full-time paid position offering competitive wages and great networking opportunities.
Click here to apply to our YIPI 2017 Program.
We're on Instagram! Follow us
Follow your High School Resource Officer on Twitter
Check out our V.I.P program, and register to win sweet prizes!
Get an inside look at policing!
YEP is designed to be an interactive and informative after school learning program about policing.
Learn and Discover about...
- Recruiting and Training Unit
- Forensic Identification Unit
- Traffic Services Unit
- Tactical Response Unit
- Drug Unit
Who? Guelph Students in grades 10 to 12+
Where? Clair Road Emergency Services Centre - 160 Clair Rd. W., Guelph
When? September 19th - December 5th, Every Tuesday night from 6:30pm to 9:00pm
Earn 20 community service hours!
Build your resume & network!
No cost! It's FREE!
To apply for our YEP program, click here.
Other Fun Stuff!
911 Colouring Book
General Is A Police Dog Colouring Book
Police Word Search
Find more information about different Guelph Police Events and Programs
I want to learn about....
Drugs and Drug Safety
V.I.P (Values, Influences, Peers)
Need to talk?
Email Officer Kyle
Kids Help Phone