Report an Incident

1. CALL 911

  • If it is a life-threatening emergency situation OR
  • If the crime is in progress.

2. Report a Non-Emergency

If you require Police assistance, but are NOT in an emergency situation (e.g. Reporting thefts, vandalism, fraud) or for other situations where no person or property is in immediate danger, please call our 24 -hour non-emergency telephone number 1-519-824-1212.

3. Online Reporting

Easily report minor incidents through our online reporting system. Please be sure to read the Online Reporting page to see if the incident you wish to report qualifies.

4. Report a Collision 

It is the law in Ontario to report all collisions to the Police right away that involve injuries, total damage of $1,000 or damage to property (signs, fences, etc.)

5. TEXT WITH 911

New service enhances access for Deaf, Deafened, Hard of Hearing and Speech Impaired residents. Available starting March 26, 2015.

For more information, please watch this PowerPoint from the Guelph Text with 9-1-1 information session held at City Hall.