Requesting Police Reports

Motor Vehicle Collision Reports and Property Damage/Theft

  • You can obtain reports for motor vehicle collisions and/or occurrences involving property damage including theft, if reported to the Guelph Police Service.

  •  To obtain a copy of your report, please complete the Request for Police Report form , including $50.00 payment and mail to: 
    Customer Service
    Guelph Police Service
    15 Wyndham St. S 
    Guelph, Ontario
    N1E 4C6

  • If you are an insurance adjustor or lawyer requesting reports and/or statements, please obtain and forward the required party's signed Consent Form with your request and payment. Inquiries for further information can be forwarded to Customer Service via email.


There is a $50.00 processing fee for each motor vehicle report, witness statement and property report.

  • No personal cheques are accepted
  • If paying with money orders or certified cheques, please make payable to '"Guelph Police Service"

As of January 1, 2018, we are no longer providing motor vehicle collision reports. Requests will instead be made through the MTO at

Freedom of Information Requests

Requests for all other types of  reports/information must be made through Freedom of Information

Service Charges and Fees

Here is a complete list of fees associated with requests for documentation of any kind.