The Guelph Police Service offers fingerprint services for the following:
- Record Suspension Applicants
- Landed Immigrants
- Visa / Border Crossing / Foreign Travel
- Canadian Citizenship
- Volunteer work
- Vulnerable Sector
- Name Change
Appointments must be booked in advance, please contact Customer Service at 519-824-1212 ext. 7321
LIVESCAN - Customer Service
Guelph Police Service
15 Wyndham St. S.
- Adoption - $30*
- Citizenship/Permanent Residence - $30
- Confirmation of Conviction - No Charge
- Employment (RCMP Police Certificate) - $30*
- Ink Prints - $30
- Suspension/Pardon Application - $30*
- VS Employment - $25
- VS Volunteer - No Charge (with Volunteer letter)
- Visa Application/Permanent Residence outside of Canada - $30*
- US Waiver - $30*
- All other fingerprints - $30
- Accepted forms of payment: Cash, debit, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, certified cheques or money orders. Personal cheques are not accepted.
* There is an additional $25.00 charge by the RCMP.
Fingerprinting with connection to a Police Record Check
Police Criminal Record Check Results
- Applicants who have a criminal record will be required to submit fingerprints so Guelph Police Service can confirm that a criminal record is held at the Criminal Record Repository of the RCMP.
- A completed PCRC (Level 1) or PIC (Level 2) or PVSC (Level 3) with criminal records will always have a separate page indicating the criminal record.
- Police Vulnerable Sector Check Results: "Inconclusive".