- Applicants can request to amend or remove information listed on their PVSC (Level 3) or Local File Closure.
- Applicants have 60 days to initiate a reconsideration process from the date of their completed PVSC (Level 3) or Local File Closure.
Please submit the following to the Guelph Police Service in person or by mail:
- A letter outlining specific reasons why Guelph Police Service should reconsider its decision AND/OR specific reasons why information should be removed or amended.
- A copy of the completed PVSC (Level 3) or Local File Closure.
- $10.00 non-refundable fee (Certified cheque or money order payable to the Guelph Police Service if package is being sent by mail).
ATTN: Customer Service
Guelph Police Service
15 Wyndham Street. South
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Customer Service, 519-824-1212 ext. 7321.