Requests for property reports can be submitted using the Report Request Form. Please note that requests for motor vehicle reports can be acquired from the Ministry of Transportation.

If you are an insurance adjustor or lawyer requesting reports and/or statements, please obtain and forward the required party's signed Consent Form with your request and payment. Inquiries for further information can be forwarded to Customer Service via email.


There is a $50.00 processing fee for each witness statement and property report.

  • No personal cheques are accepted
  • If paying with money orders or certified cheques, please make payable to '"Guelph Police Service"

For a complete list of fees associated with documentation, please visit Guelph Police Service Board Fees and Charges for Services

For further information, please contact Customer Service.